also read....

6/recent/ticker-posts

SEO: How to Rank #1 on Google in 2021 (Part-2)

SEO: How to Rank #1 on Google in 2021 (Part-2)

Previous Page (Part-1)


The next step of it and now i'm about to give i'm gonna give you some tips when I go to the next section It's gonna it's gonna be the the epiphany moment So for user signals, it needs to be the same way I'm going to the top ranking page for whatever keyword in a particular industry i'm pulling in that particular page to see which keywords They're also getting the traffic for Okay, now i'm making a list. Okay. He's receiving 200 clicks from this particular keyword He gets 50 from this and nine from this and eight from this now take that down and make a five percent five percent of each number from each keyword That's what I need to send to my site to send the signal to google that hey this site is relatively positive Why because i'm getting the same signals i'm receiving traffic from the same keywords at the top performing site Is just like the on page and just like the off page but it's one more signal that's important User generated signals is a ranking factor.

I don't care what anybody says and i'm now i'm going to prove it Stick with me Now, let's go down here now Let me prove it to you and I want you to go out and try this because this is something that i've been seeing over And over and over and over and over and over and I haven't been able to put my finger on it But I finally have it i'm going to share it with you so here we Go let's go over here Here is the pivotal moment that will certainly help you out I want you to think about this i'm going to give two scenarios When you build out a page, but it's not to spec Okay What I mean by to spec is the on page does not match what google is already rewarding? I build a service page when it should be a blog I build a location page when it should be a state page. I build a category when it should be a blog post, right? That's fitting the spec. Not only that the the serp is calling for a thousand words. I only wrote 200 The serp is calling for two thousand. I only wrote a thousand. Okay, i'm matching the serp That's on page now with the backlinks Maybe the backlinks. I didn't build them all out. I built a quarter of them.

I built half of them And I want you to think about this Now if I launch a page that matches to spec for on-page Think about this this will give you the moment when you first launch the page, give me my give me my freaking pen back. I I love this tool though. Uh, it's excellent. I love it for ,teaching SEO. Go down here. Give me one second here. So when I launch a page, all right, bear with me Now i've matched the on page Did you ever notice this? All right if i've matched both of these elements, this is the on page. This is on Okay, just so we're on the same page. This is off And then the real one that really matters is user.

Okay, if you're a white hat you could call this rankbrain right, uh user signals Okay, algorithm crunching from the user generated signals Is this actually popular so when I launch a page and my on page is on point what happens? I go to sometimes number 15. Sometimes I go to number nine, but google will test you here Let's say we they test you at eight and you'll see it'll pop up You'll be sitting on number eight for maybe just a couple hours ten hours sometimes a whole day That's if you're on pages right now. Sometimes if you have on page and off page On point one moment buddy. I'm almost done you go ahead and do that Okay I'm, just i'm just teaching I'm not i'm not mad I'm, just teaching buddy uh So on page off page Now I think about this when you first launch a page they're testing you right And this is this is the pivotal moment. This is the information that I want to give you If I match the serp and I don't have any of the off page signals Right, if I match the serp with on page, they'll test me at like number eight.

Sometimes number five in competitive niches You'll go to page two like number 17 or 15, right? but if you build some backlinks beforehand, or you have a better page set up like say your uh Overall authority of your website is more powerful You'll notice that you'll boom jump rank and then you'll sit there for longer longer.

Am I wrong? Now, let me tell you the secret that I learned If I build out the page the on page to spec And what I mean by that just like we talked about everything is matching the serpent What google is looking for actually a little bit over a little bit higher densities maybe a few more images maybe right? Be my overall authority of my site It doesn't have to match the serp but it has to at least have some of the powerful links that the top performing pages have Now the magic happens here and here's the secret During this testing time. Here's what I found and i'm excited to share it with you During that testing time those few hours right Where google is testing your page in the serp? What's it looking for? What's it looking for? It's looking for a user-generated signal to determine if you should be Inside of rank or you should be competing But when you launch a brand new page and no signals come in And signals don't only have to be to that page signals could be Also coming to the website because if you have a popular website, maybe you're getting clicks over but your website is getting traffic It's getting clicks.

Read More (Part-3)

SEO: How to Rank #1 on Google in 2021 (Part-2)

Post a Comment

0 Comments